Dear Leaseweb customer,
As part of our commitment to continuously improve the level of service we provide, we would like to inform you about upcoming maintenance on the 23rd of March.
Please find below answers to questions you may have about the work.
HOW WILL THIS AFFECT ME?
On the 23rd of March 2017 between 07:00 and 14:00 CET LeaseWeb will be performing maintenance on the CloudStack Public platform in The Netherlands.
During this maintenance your service will remain online but some actions in the Customer Portal might not respond for some minutes.
WHY ARE YOU PERFORMING THIS MAINTENANCE?
LeaseWeb is committed to providing you with the best possible service and, to do so, we need to keep our systems up to date.
Below the most important fixes and additions:
• Fix – Default ip route should be on default NIC if VM has nics on multiple networks/VPC tiers.
• Fix – HAproxy stats does not work for load balancers.
• Fix – VMs are stopped unexpectedly during host maintenance.
• Fix – Custom offering is not working fine in instance wizard/upgrade vm.
• Fix – New preshared key for remote access vpn is not working if we disable/enable vpn.
• Fix – VM statistics (VM detail -> Statistics) is not updated if it has ISO attached/detached.
• Fix – Network traffic usage is not updated caused by management server reboot.
• Improvement – Activate or deactivate alert email notification per domain/account is possible now. Customer can ask Leaseweb to deactivate email notification if you think it is noisy.
• Improvement – Add attention message in network/vpc restart dialog. Customer will be informed to check the gateway inside VM (which should be same as gateway in VM detail -> NIC) before restarting Network/VPC with cleanup.
• New feature – Add customized load balancer configurations through network/load balancer tags. More information will be available on https://kb.leaseweb.com/display/KB/Network%3A+CloudStack
• New feature – Add SSL offloading support for load balancer rules.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this maintenance, our engineers are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data center naming system is explained here: http://www.leaseweb.com/en/about-us/data-centers
Below, you will find all planned maintenance windows for the LeaseWeb network. If you would like to be notified about network status changes and maintenance windows, you can subscribe to the LeaseWeb NOC mailinglist.