[UPDATE 10:50 CET]
Dear LeaseWeb Customer,
We have successfully upgraded CloudStack to 4.7.1-leaseweb14-2 and CloudStack Container Service to 1.1.0-leaseweb5 on Leaseweb Private Cloud (CSRP).
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this production, please open a ticket via the LeaseWeb Customer Portal, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear LeaseWeb customer,
As part of our commitment to continually improve the level of service LeaseWeb provides, we want to inform you about the upcoming maintenance on our cloudstack management server.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
During this time we will perform the upgrade of CloudStack Container Service and restart the services on management servers. Your services and the CloudStack UI will remain online and available but the operations on VMs or Networks and accessing the console will temporarily be unavailable for a short period of time.
WHY ARE YOU PERFORMING THIS MAINTENANCE?
LeaseWeb is committed to providing you with the best possible service and, to do so, this maintenance is required to ensure all our systems are up to date to guarantee quality, performance and security.
WILL MY SERVICE BE IMPACTED?
The expected maintenance window will be 60 minutes. Your service(s) will not be impacted. If you need to perform any urgent action that is unavailable in the Customer Portal, CloudStack UI or the API during this maintenance window, LeaseWeb engineers will be able to assist you via email@example.com.
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR CHANGES?
We will upgrade CloudStack from 4.7.1-leaseweb14-0 to 4.7.1-leaseweb14-2, including the following changes:
• Bug fix - FIX redundant VPC VRs are running on same hypervisors
• Bug fix - Fix network issue if default egress policy is Allow
• Improvement - display all resources in projects to domain admin
• Improvement - Add support for VirtIO-SCSI for KVM hypervisors
We will also upgrade CloudStack Container Service (cloudstack-ccs) from 1.1.0-leaseweb3 to 1.1.0-leaseweb5, including the following changes:
• Improvement - Replaced the SkyDNS deployment with Kube DNS (Marcus’s amazing work)
• Improvement - Updated kubernetes to v1.8.4
• Improvement - Deploying Kube DNS and Dashboard from the official addon repo
• Bug fix - search template which is Active and uploaded by ROOT/admin for ccs deployment
• UI Improvement - set default value of root disk size to 20
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this maintenance, our engineers are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data center naming system is explained here: http://www.leaseweb.com/en/about-us/data-centers
Een overzicht van het geplande onderhoud aan het LeaseWeb netwerk vindt u hieronder. Indien u notificaties wilt ontvangen inzake gepland onderhoud en de status van het netwerk kunt u zich abonneren op onze mailinglijst of onze RSS feed.