[NL, DE, US, SG] Leaseweb Private Cloud Maintenance Thursday 21/09/2017 08:00-10:00 UTC [update]
Leaseweb Private Cloud Netherlands have been upgraded successfully.
All functionalities are fully operational again. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Attention: RestartNetwork with cleanup will cause 3~5 minutes downtime on your isolated network if network does not have redundant VRs. In this case, please contact Leaseweb Support if you want to restart network with less downtime (1~5 seconds).
Leaseweb Private Cloud WDC and SFO have been upgraded successfully.
Leaseweb Private Cloud Germany and Singapore have been upgraded successfully.
[08:00 original notification]
On this Thursday 21/09/2017 we have a maintenance planned on the CloudStack Private Platform, between 8:00-10:00 UTC (10:00-12:00 CEST).
During the upcoming maintenance your service and CloudStack UI will remain online and available but the CloudStack operations on VMs or Networks will be unavailable for a period during the deploy. Also accessing the console will temporarily be unavailable for a short period of time.
Below the most important fixes and additions:
• Improvement – safely delete a project after all vmsnapshot/templates/vms/networks/vpcs/volumes are gone
• Improvement - detach/attach ROOT disks
• Bug fix - FIX haproxy is not reloaded but restarted in VR
We expect to finish the upgrade in a hour. We will inform you in case of any issue.
• Leaseweb Private Cloud Netherlands: 21/09/2017 09:00-10:00 UTC (11:00-12:00 CEST)
• Leaseweb Private Cloud Germany: 21/09/2017 08:00-08:30 UTC (10:00-10:30 CEST)
• Leaseweb Private Cloud Singapore: 21/09/2017 08:00-08:30 UTC (16:00-16:30 SGT)
• Leaseweb Private Cloud Washington DC: 21/09/2017 08:30-09:00 UTC (04:30-05:00 EDT)
• Leaseweb Private Cloud San Francisco: 21/09/2017 08:30-09:00 UTC (01:30-02:00 PDT)
As we are fixing issues related to the network/vpc issues continuously, you are suggested to restart network or vpc with cleanup (please check the 'Clean up' checkbox in the dialog) in case of any network issues in the networks or vpcs.
If you have any concern or question regarding this maintenance, please let us know!
Data center naming system is explained here: http://www.leaseweb.com/en/about-us/data-centers
Below, you will find all planned maintenance windows for the LeaseWeb network. If you would like to be notified about network status changes and maintenance windows, you can subscribe to the LeaseWeb NOC mailinglist.